Thursday, May 10, 2012

WoD Interview 2

When 1000 Women of Destiny was formulating in my mind, the lady in my second interview was one of the first people I thought of. I haven't known her very long, just about a year, but she has touched me immensely. I love her smile, positive attitude and ability to make everyone around her happy! Imagine how shocked I was when I found out she has a life threatening, and ultimately life ending disease. How could a woman with five children still at home and  a husband be so happy? Her story is truly amazing, and her love for her Savior Jesus Christ emanates in all she does and says. It was such a joy to get to know you better. Thank you Cristina!


1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! Your interview helped me reflect on all my blessings and all that I have to be thankful for. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete