Sunday, May 20, 2012

WoD 4

I feel like I am really getting into this interviewing thing. I love everything that goes with it. From the artistic aspect of lighting and back drops, to hearing all of these wonderful stories. My latest interview was with my mom Miriam Ecker Harper. She is an incredible woman. In her life she has raised 5 children, traveled the earth, served in her church and even devoted four years of her life to missionary work in Nigeria. She would say her greatest accomplishments are her children and grand children or even her 43 year marriage to my dad. But for this interview I wanted to hear about her most unique accomplishment of her four year LDS Church mission. What a story it is. She has had experiences that most people through out the world will never have. It was my pleasure to get to learn more and better understand this great experience. I have a different view and  new respect for Africans and Missionaries. I love my mom so much and am excited to share just a portion of her goodness and testimony of our Savior Jesus Christ with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment